Investment Associate (Note:We are taking application now, that will be considered ending January 2013)
21+ (Graduate Preferably)
Your role is to support the two Business Managers with the management and review of investment applications received from young people.
Last year Bright Ideas Trust received over 600 applications from young people to invest in their new businesses. This role will help to manage this pipeline of applications and support the Beneficiary Manager to determine which applications to submit to our trustees for approval, using a tested process.
Daily activities include amongst others:
- First review of applications.
- Telephone interviews with applicants.
- Managing & improving online application process.
- Contributing to initial face-to-face interviews with applicants.
- Liaising with applicants through the process.
- Undertaking due diligence
- Preparation of investment documentation
- Attendance at directors meetings
- Market research including industry and business research.
- Maintain and expand BIT’s online social media presence.
Monday – Friday 9.30AM – 5.30PM
Please email email@example.com with your C.V and a covering letter.