Starting up a business? Need some help?
Training new entrepreneurs is one of the major responsibilities that Bright Ideas Trust takes very seriously. We know from experience that many start up businesses fail in the early days as the owners are unaware of the priorities or key tasks that require attention. Bright Ideas Trust endeavours to overcome this with informal and relaxed training programmes that inform, encourage and stimulate. Please click here for our event listings on Eventbrite.
Registering for a Bright Ideas Trust course is very simple and is free to start up loan applicants.
All of the events listed on this page are FREE to attend!
[su_note note_color=”#4093ff” text_color=”#ffffff” radius=”0″]
Bright Ideas Club
The Bright Ideas Trust has created the Bright Ideas Club with the objective of providing greater focus for mentors and new start-up business owners.
An essential hub for creative discussions, ideas generation, solving issues along with all important networking, the Bright Ideas Club will benefit all attendees. Those invited include Bright Ideas Trust start-up businesses and mentors, BIT staff and trustees, representatives of our partner organisations, successful entrepreneurs and progressive, business minded people.
The Bright Ideas Club will meet approximately five times during the year. We will also set up an on-line, central communications destination point too, where we will post the latest start-up business news, together with updates on mentor activities, successes with start-up businesses and forums so that all parties can discuss relevant issues and offer help to those seeking support and advice
The agenda for each event will vary but will typically include:
- Refreshments on arrival
- Welcome and introduction from Bright Ideas Trust co-founder and first winner of the BBC TV’s The Apprentice, Tim Campbell.
- An interview with a young business owner who has been supported by Bright Ideas Trust.
- A presentation from an established entrepreneur who will share their journey into business and their own tips on how to get started.
- A Bright Ideas business panel session where the audience gets to ask our business experts about issues they have in their own businesses.
- Sharing of ideas and information through networking with all delegates
- Food and refreshments available during the evening
Timing will commence with refreshments from 5.45pm with the proceedings commencing from 6.15pm. The evening will finish at 8.00pm.
Our next event will be on Tuesday, 3 October 2017. More details will be posted soon.
Registration for the event will open on 5 September at 10.00am via Eventbrite.